What to bring to The Glen
Please bring the following when you arrive at The Glen to start your 12-week residential rehab program.
- Fee of $100 for a urine test (non-refundable)
- Personal clothing and toiletries (you must bring your work clothes, going-out clothes, towels, personal toiletries and shaving gear)
- Reading material, a radio, iPod or Mp3 player (a device that doesn’t have internet access)
- Your ID documents (as much as you can)
We supply all linen but if you wish you can bring your own. You can bring your mobile phone, which can be used at certain times depending on our guidelines.
What not to bring
Please do not bring the following when you come to The Glen to start your 12-week residential program.
- Drugs, drug equipment and vapes
- Anything that’s dangerous or explosive
- Anything that can be used as a weapon
- Vehicles or pets
- Any medication that is not a prescribed, approved medication. Please do not bring any medication containing codeine such as cold and flu tablets, methadone, non-prescribed anti-depressants or anti-psychotic medication.
Find out ways to stay in touch with family and friends while you’re at The Glen.