Partner with The Glen
We owe the strength and success of The Glen program to many community organisations who provide their time, services and expertise. Partnering with community organisations allows us to provide a high-quality, efficient and cost-effective service to our clients.
Community partners help us deliver a range of services.
- Counselling (financial, relationships and family, gambling
- Cultural programs
- Yoga, exercise and rowing programs
- Medical support such as onsite GP, liver clinic, acupuncture and remedial massage
- Psychology group
- Cooking programs
- Onsite Centrelink
- NSW Fair Trading seminars
If you are keen to partner with us, contact us.
We are always looking for new partners to support our clients back into employment through work experience and a future paid job.
Clients whom we refer to our employment partners are men and women who need an opportunity and a helping hand. Our clients may have the following needs.
- They may have never worked. This means they may need attitude and skills training before the work experience program begins. The 12-week rehab program at The Glen helps them build some of these skills.
- They may have low self-confidence. The work experience program will help them to build confidence and skills.
- They may be skilled but need a chance to get back into the work environment. The experience of working with you will help them become familiar with working and assist them with future job applications.
We are grateful to all our current community and employment partners.
If you are interested in partnering with us, contact us.
Current community and employment partners
We work with a range of corporate and government organisations and have hosted secondees from various industries. We also work closely with global law and accounting firms such as Allens Linklaters, Minter Ellison, Clayton Utz and KPMG.
We appreciate the support of our corporate partners.