The strength and success of The Glen’s program is owed to the various community organisations who provide their time, services and expertise. Partnering with best practice community organisations allows The Glen to provide a high-quality service to our clients, efficiently and cost-effectively.
Community partners currently help us deliver:
- Financial counselling
- Gambling counselling
- Cultural programs
- Yoga classes
- Strength & conditioning classes
- Rowing programs
- Relationship counselling
- Family counselling
- Liver clinic
- On-site GPs
- Psychology groups
- Cooking programs
- Acupuncture and remedial massage
- On-site Centrelink
- Fair Trading seminars
For any organisations who are keen to provide services to our clients, please contact us.
We are constantly looking for new employment partners to support our transition clients back into employment through work experience and then potentially a paid job in the future.
Clients that The Glen refers to employment partners are men that need an opportunity or a hand up along their journey. This may be due to a number of factors, including the following :
- The client may have never worked and therefore has no experience in the workforce. (In this case the client would need to be job-ready before starting the program. This may include attitude and skills training before the work experience program begins.)
- The client may have self-confidence issues and the program will allow them to build confidence and skills.
- The client may have skills and just need an opportunity to get back into the work environment. The experience of working with you is invaluable in reintroducing clients to the workforce and will assist them in future job applications.